Tuna zoodle casserole
- 2 large zucchini
- 1 can of tuna
- 1 can of rotel or diced tomatoes
- 3 ounces of cream cheese
- ¼ cup of sliced mushrooms
- Chopped olives-optional
- Nutritional yeast , feta, or shredded cheese-optional
- I have also made this with a veggie medley- carrots, peas, and corn. You can add spinach or any additional veggies as well.
- Peel and spiralize your zucchini-let it sit in a strainer with a little salt to absorb some moisture.
- In a large sprayed skillet cook your mushrooms, add zucchini, and cream cheese and rotel. Cook until zucchini is soft.
- Add in the tuna and combine.
- optional – transfer into a baking dish and top with cheese. Bake for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees.