SWEET POTATO CRUST QUICHE WITH GROUND TURKEY
1 large sweet potato, thinly sliced
1 tsp garlic
1 pound ground turkey/chicken or beef
3 cups spinach
¼-½ cup of cheddar cheese- optional
½ cup sour cream
1 cup of chicken broth
1 cup sliced mushrooms
Spray for baking dish
1. Preheat oven to 350degrees.Sautee garlic in a sprayed skillet, add turkey or beef until no longer pink. Add mushrooms and spinach.
2. Combine chicken broth and sour cream in a bowl and add to skillet. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Spray a 9×13 baking dish and layer your sliced sweet potatoes on the bottom.
4. Pour turkey mixture over the potatoes.
5. Sprinkle the cheese over top.
6. Cover with tin foil and bake for about 25-30 minutes until potatoes are soft.