Steak & Pepper Pizza~ Almond Flour Crust
- FOR CRUST:
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup of cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- ½ tsp of baking soda
- 1 ½ cups of almond flour
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- Optional ingredients for crust-shredded cheese, garlic powder, seasonings of choice, parmesan or flax seed
- 1 pound of Shaved steak
- ¾ cup of shredded Mozzarella, pepper jack or cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup of banana peppers
FOR THE CRUST:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine cream cheese, butter and eggs in a mixing bowl. Add the baking soda and slowly add in the almond flour ½ cup at a time. Add in the apple cider vinegar and any other seasonings that you might be using. Combine well.
2. Let the dough sit for about 30 minutes for best results. While you wait, cook your shaved beef in a pan on the stove top until it is no longer pink.
3. Spread the dough in a rectangle on the baking sheet. You will probably have to wet your hands to prevent the dough from sticking. Bake for 10 minutes.
4. Remove the crust from the oven and spread a thin layer of mayo on the crust. Top with the cooked shaved beef, cheese, and peppers. Put it back in the oven on broil until the cheese is bubbly.