Spinach artichoke & riced cauliflower
- 1 bag of fresh spinach
- 1 bag of riced cauliflower
- ½ -1 cup of artichokes. I used a jar version. You can use frozen as well but may need to add a little olive oil.
- Parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast to sprinkle on top
- Microwave the riced cauliflower for about 3-4 minutes. Squeeze out all moisture with a “nut bag”.
- In a large skillet, spray with oil and cook the spinach , add the cauliflower along with the artichoke antipasto.
- Stir until spinach is soft. Sprinkle with parmesan or nutritional yeast.