SPAGHETTI SQUASH RECIPES/ VARIATIONS
I get so many questions regarding spaghetti squash.
How do I cut it? What do I do with it?
TIPS FOR CUTTING THE SQUASH:
~You can microwave it for 2 minutes to make it easier to cut.
~You can also cut off the 2 ends so it lays flat.
~Cut your squash lengthwise.
~After it’s cut, scoop out the seeds.
~Place it upside down in a lined or sprayed baking dish or sheet
~Cook for about 30-40 minutes depending on the size of it.
~It should be soft enough to scoop out of the skins.
~After it’s cooled, squeeze out the moisture.
- Hot sauce, blue cheese or ( blue cheese or feta crumbles) ,green onion, olives, can add shredded chicken.
- Taco seasoning, rotel, beans, taco sauce, ground beef or chicken. Top with sour cream.
- Marinara sauce, mozzarella, parmesan, or ricotta
- Onion and peppers, chicken sausage, mushrooms, tomato sauce
CHEESY GARLIC & SPINACH
- Spinach, garlic, cream cheese, or sour cream, mushroom, parmesan and/ or mozzarella
- Diced eggplant, tomato sauce, mushrooms, cheese