SPAGHETTI SQUASH PIZZA CRUST
-1 medium spaghetti squash
-1 ½ cups of shredded mozzarella
-1 tsp garlic powder
-2 tsp italian seasoning
-1 ½ cups of sauce
-Pepperoni or veggies for topping
1. Cut your squash lengthwise, remove seeds and bake in a sprayed 9×13 pan. Cook 35-40 minutes on 400 degrees until it is soft. I pierce mine and microwave it first for 2-3 minutes so it’s easier to cut.
2. Scoop out squash and squeeze out as much moisture as possible either with a nut bag or cheese cloth. This is important or it will be too watery and not hold together well.
3. Stir together the flesh of squash, 2 eggs, ½ cup of shredded cheese and parmesan.
4. Spread out the mixture on parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes on 400 degrees.
5. Top with sauce, cheese, and whatever other veggies or pepperoni you would like. Broil until cheese is melted. enjoy!