SALMON BURGERS ( OR TUNA)
You can use tuna or salmon for these. I topped them guacamole and wasabi mayo! They are also good in a carrot wrap.
- 2 cans of alaskan wild salmon or tuna
- ¼ cup almond flour – can use bread crumbs if you prefer
- 2 eggs or 1 egg and tablespoon of ground flaxseed soaked in 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ small onion-finely diced
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Oil for pan
- Parsley and cilantro-optional
- Combine salmon, flour, eggs, garlic, onion, and mustard in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a large skillet, use a ¼ cup measuring cup to scoop patties onto pan. Cook about 3-4 minutes each side.
- Top with mayo, mustard, or guacamole.