- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons of butter or sour cream.
- 2 cups of mixed veggies- I used broccoli, carrots, peas corn, and green beans
- 2 tsp of garlic or garlic powder
- ¼ cup of chopped mushrooms
- ½ small onion-diced
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast or parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut the cauliflower into pieces and spread onto a lined or sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until softened.
- Microwave the mixed vegetables.
- Puree cauliflower,butter or sour cream, garlic and 1 cup of chicken broth.
- In a large sprayed pot, add the onion, mushrooms, and mixed veggies.
- Add the pureed cauliflower , the remainder of the broth, and nutritional yeast.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes.