Pizza patties- low carb
- 1 cup of chopped pepperoni
- 1 bag riced cauliflower
- 3 ounces of cream cheese or half ricotta cheese
- 1 cup of mozzarella
- ¾ cup of sauce
- ⅓ cup of almond flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs or flax eggs
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tablespoon of italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Microwave your cauliflower rice for about 3 minutes and squeeze excess water out.
- Combine the cream cheese, pepperoni, cheese, sauce and eggs. Stir in the cauliflower.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and seasonings.
- Chill for 10 minutes.Form into balls or patties on a lined baking sheet. Bake for about 15 minutes. You can top or dip in marinara.