PEPPERONI CHICKEN ROLL UPS
So Yes I might have broiled these a bit too long, however that’s how I prefer them! They’re a simple appetizer to make.
- Sandwich pepperoni- I used nitrate free
- Cooked (or Grilled) chicken slices, you could also substitute with organic deli turkey
- Cheese slices, I used mozzarella
- Sliced red, orange, or yellow peppers
You honestly can use any veggie or any cheese that you prefer.
- Place slices of the pepperoni onto a baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Place a slice of chicken, a pepper, and slice of cheese onto each pepperoni.
- Roll them up or fold them and close with a toothpick.
- Broil in oven for about 5 minutes or desired cooking time. You can also eat them cold if you prefer.