⦁ 1/3 cup of butter
⦁ 1/4 cup of coconut palm sugar
⦁ 3 eggs
⦁ 2 teaspoons vanilla
⦁ 1/2 tsp mint extract
⦁ 1/2 tsp almond extract
⦁ ½ teaspoon baking soda
⦁ 2 ¼ cup almond flour
⦁ dark chocolate chunks & coconut oil for melting over top
⦁ 1 scoop of protein powder-optional
⦁ Crushed up candy cane, I used organic ones I bought from Wegmans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter, and sugar. Add the eggs and extracts.
- In a separate bowl, combine baking soda, salt, almond flour. With the mixer on low, add the flour mixture to the creamed ingredients 1 cup at a time. Refrigerate for 30 minutes for best results.
- Roll the cookies into balls and sprinkle candy cane pieces in dough and on top.
- Bake cookies about 9-10 minutes. You can also make cut outs if you prefer!
- melt chocolate with coconut oil and drizzle on top if you wish.