Peanut butter & chocolate bars
- ¾ cup of almond flour
- ¼ cup of crushed nuts of choice & crushed cinnamon somersaults
- 3 tablespoons of butter or coconut oil-softened or melted
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- ¼-½ cup of peanut butter or almond butter
- ¼ cup of dark chocolate chips or chunks
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil- for melting
- 2 tsp of vanilla
- 1 tsp of almond extract-optional
- Crushed M & M’s- optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine the crust ingredients and press into a parchment lined dish. You can add a little water if needed or wet your hands to form.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes and let cool. Spread the peanut butter over the crust and place in the freezer.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or stove top. Add the extracts, and pour over the peanut butter layer. Add crushed M & M’s if you would like! Place in the freezer until the chocolate is hardened and cut into squares. Store in the freezer or the fridge.