PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE -ALMOND FLOUR CRUST
This has not added sugar , it’s rich though!
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 ½ cups of almond flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Note- you can add 2 whole crushed graham crackers to the crust mixture
- 6 oz cream cheese-softened
- 1 cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 cup whipping cream-already whipped
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Mini chocolate chips-optional
- For crust- combine melted butter and almond flour. Press into parchment paper lined pie plate or 8×8 baking dish. You will probably have to add water slowly to moisten the crust. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes and let cool.
- In a medium bowl, beat whipping cream and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, vanilla until blended.
- Add whipped cream to cream cheese mixture and combine.
- Pour into cooled crust. Top with mini chips!