NO BAKE SNICKERDOODLE BALLS
- 1 small avocado
- 3 tablespoons of almond or peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of PB2
- ½ cup of almond flour
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1-2 tablespoons of coconut sugar or honey
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- Water or almond milk for consistency
- 2 tablespoons of palm sugar combined with 2 tablespoons of cinnamon for rolling
- 2 tsp of ground ginger if you want “gingerbread” balls.
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl except water. In a separate bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar mixture. Roll the dough into small balls. You can add a little water or almond milk to thin, then roll them into the cinnamon sugar mixture.
*can add some ground ginger into the cinnamon/sugar mixture for rolling.