Low Carb Pizza Crust~ Almond flour
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup of cream cheese or ricotta
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 2 cups of almond flour
- ½ tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 2 tsp of Italian seasoning
- 1 ½ -2 cups of tomato sauce or marinara
- 1 cup of cup of shredded mozzarella
- 20 slices of organic pepperoni
- Any additional veggies for toppings
- Parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the eggs, ricotta or cream cheese, apple cider vinegar and butter. Slowly add in the baking soda and almond flour. Combine well and let it sit for 30 minutes or refrigerate.
3. Spray a baking sheet or pizza stone. Spread out the dough into a circle. Bake for 10 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes. Top with the sauce , cheese, pepperoni and other desired veggies and parmesan. Broil for about 5 minutes until the cheese is melted.