LOW CARB PIZZA- ALMOND FLOUR CRUST
-2 cups of almond flour
-½ tsp baking soda
-1 tsp apple cider vinegar
-4 tablespoons of butter
-3 tablespoons of cream cheese or ½ cup of ricotta
-½ cup of shredded mozzarella
-2 cups of sauce
-Shredded cheese- about 11/2- 2 cups
-Pepperoni, Olives, peppers, mushrooms- whatever toppings you prefer!
-½ -1 cup of ricotta-optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Combine dry ingredients for the dough
3. Mix in softened butter, cream cheese ( or ricotta), apple cider vinegar, and shredded cheese. Combine well.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, spread dough out to the length of the pan.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes
6. Let cool, if using ricotta spread on dough then add toppings!
7. Place back in oven on broil for approximately 5-7 minutes.