HOW MY CLIENTS HAVE BENEFITED FROM A GROCERY STORE TRIP
Changing your eating habits means changing your shopping habits!
It could be overwhelming when trying to decide what kind of yogurt or meal bars to buy or what are good protein powders or drinks to have. You might wonder how can a guided nutritional grocery store tour could benefit your healthy habits and weight loss goals. Labels are the most important thing you can look at when you are trying to lose weight. I have done small group tours and my clients have found it very helpful. I am now offering individual trips to make it more specific to each client.
WHY A GUIDED TOUR:
- Know what to look for on a label- how much sugar should you have, how many grams equal a teaspoon. How many carbs, protein, or fiber should you eat in a day. Do you pay attention to serving sizes??
- Education on ingredient lists, certain ingredients such as artificial sweeteners and sugar alcohols can sabotage your weight loss goals and affect your digestive tract.
- How to choose specific brands of:
- nut milks
- protein powders
- granola bars
- on the go snacks
- ready made protein drinks
- Pasta sauces- sugar can vary from 3 grams to 14 grams per serving
- Low fat, full fat vs fat free?
- Spices for variety
4. How to include more fiber and probiotics into your diet. These will help support your immune system and keep you full longer.
5. New ideas for recipes and how to add different types of veggies. Incorporating nutritional yeast, chia seeds and flax seeds.