How following my menu plan has worked for me~ and why
How much time do you spend planning, preparing & shopping for food? Implementing a planned menu has been so beneficial to my sustained weight loss as well as lowering my stress! My plan is simple and it includes eating a variety of real food, focusing on weight loss. It is not based on any specific diet. Over the last 18 years, & trying all different diets I have learned what has worked to keep the weight off!
Why having a planned menu has been advantageous for myself as well as my clients.
- I have experienced less stress regarding shopping, recipes, & ingredients. It is more convenient to prepare meals that are already planned out.
- I was less tempted to get take out or go through the drive- thru. When I had a plan
- I didn’t find myself thinking about food all day.
- I have more control with what I’m eating.
- I have Increased time in my day and week.
- I aimed for a variety of options and maybe even tried new food!
TIPS FOR THE PLAN:
- Pay attention to serving sizes~ portion control is still very important!
- Snacks should be limited to 1x a day
- Feel free to make minor adjustments in recipes. I understand that there will be some things that everyone does not like. You can replace or omit certain ingredients with a different veggie or protein.