Hot dog roll ups~ pigs in a blanket
- 4 organic hot dogs-cut into ⅓’s
- 1 ½ cups of almond flour
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup of cream cheese or ricotta
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup of cheddar cheese or parmesan- optional
- Everything bagel seasoning-optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. To make the dough, combine cream cheese, butter, and eggs.
- Add the almond flour, baking soda, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder, and cheese if you wish.
- Let the dough sit or refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Roll the dough around each piece of hot dog and place on a lined baking sheet. You may have to wet your hands as the dough will be sticky. Sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning. Bake for about 12-15 minutes.