Crustless Pizza Casserole
- 4 links of chicken Italian sausage-diced
- 2 bags of riced cauliflower
- ¼ cup of cream cheese
- 1-2 cups of marinara sauce
- ¼ cup of ricotta
- ½ cup of mozzarella
- 20 slices of pepperoni
- Toppings of choice- olives, banana peppers, green olives, parmesan cheese, hot peppers
- Microwave the cauliflower rice for 4 minutes and squeeze out the excess liquid. Let it sit and cool.
- In a large skillet, cut up the sausage links and cook them on medium for 3-4 minutes. I used fully cooked sausages.
- On medium-low heat, slowly add in the sauce, ricotta, and mozzarella cheese. Add in the cauliflower and combine well.
- Line or spray a baking dish with non stick foil. Spread a layer of cream cheese on the bottom.
- Pour the mixture from your skillet into the baking dish and top with pepperoni slices, banana peppers, olives or additional topping that you prefer.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees and broil for 5 minutes.