CHOCOLATE PUDDING (HEALTHY)
I finally found a healthier alternative to chocolate pudding!
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flour- can substitute arrowroot or cornstarch
- ¼ cup dark chocolate pieces or chunks
- 1-2 tsp of honey or sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 tsp almond extract-optional
- 1 tablespoon protein powder-optional
- In a medium saucepan, heat milk and coconut flour. It should be hot enough to dissolve the gelatin but not boiling.
- Add chocolate and continue to whisk until chocolate is melted.
- Add the gelatin slowly while stirring.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and almond extracts.
- Store in fridge. It will set in a couple of hours.