CHOCOLATE CHIP PUMPKIN BARS
- 5 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 scoop of protein powder- optional
- ½ cup of pumpkin
- 1 mini avocado ( about ¼ cup mashed)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp almond extract
- ½ cup coconut milk-full fat
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 ½ cups of almond flour
- Chocolate chips or dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper or spray.
- Cream the butter and sugar, add the remaining wet ingredients.
- Mix together the baking soda, spices, and almond flour.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well with a hand mixer.
- Stir in the chocolate of your choice and pour batter into dish. Bake approximately 20-25 minutes. Toothpick should come out clean.