CHEDDAR CHICKEN, BROCCOLI, & CAULIFLOWER RICE CASSEROLE
- 3 chicken breasts ( or rotisserie chicken for simplicity)
- 1 bag of riced cauliflower- I prefer trader Joe’s organic
- 1 bag broccoli
- 1-2 cups of chicken broth
- ½ cup of cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup of cream cheese
- Organic bacon pieces for topping
- 3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast- optional but it gives it a “cheesy sauce” taste. It also has great benefits including vitamin B12
- Spray for pan
- Spray a large pan or wok. Cook chicken until no longer pink. Microwave the riced cauliflower and squeeze all excess water out- a “nut bag” works the best or cheesecloth.
- Cook broccoli in the microwave for about 3 minutes.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower rice, cream cheese, broth, cheese, and nutritional yeast and stir together. Cook on medium for a few minutes until combined and melted. Put into 9 x 13 baking dish and top with crumbled bacon.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes on 350 degrees.