If you’re still looking for a low carb side dish- this turned out great!
- 4 chicken sausage links- cut up into small pieces
- Head of cauliflower- cut up
- ½-1 cup of chicken stock
- 4 stalks of celery- chopped
- ½ small onion-chopped
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tablespoon of sage
- 1 tablespoon of rosemary
- 1 tablespoon of thyme
- Parmesan cheese-optional for topping
I used all fresh herbs but a poultry seasoning will work as well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Roast cauliflower for approximately 20 minutes.
- In a skillet add tsp of butter and saute the celery, onion, and sausage.
- Add cooked cauliflower as well as the broth or stock to the skillet and combine. Add fresh herbs for the last minute of cooking and remove from heat.
- Transfer into a baking dish. Top with cheese if you would like and heat in oven until browned.