Buffalo Chicken Soup~ Slow Cooker
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- ¼ cup of cream cheese-softened
- ¼ cup of blue cheese
- ¼ cup of FRANKS hot sauce- or more to taste
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4 stalks of chopped celery
- 2 large carrots-diced
- 1 bag of riced cauliflower-cooked with excess liquid squeezed out ( microwaved for 3 minutes)
- Rotisserie chicken or 4 cooked and shredded chicken breasts
- Crumbled blue cheese and shredded cheddar cheese for topping
- A 10 ounce can of crushed tomatoes-optional
- In a large sprayed pan, sautee the celery, onion and carrots for 5 minutes or until softened. In a sprayed slow cooker, combine the chicken broth, cream cheese, blue cheese, hot sauce, and celery and carrots.
- Shred the rotisserie chicken. Add the cooked riced cauliflower and the chicken into the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.
- Top with crumbled blue cheese and/ or shredded cheddar cheese.
**This is also great served with the almond flour biscuits!