Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
Yields: 3 small quesadilla’s
- 2 chicken breasts- cooked
- 6 OUTER ISLE PLANT POWER cauliflower thins
- 2 tablespoons of blue cheese
- Hot sauce to taste- I used approximately 2 tablespoons
- 2 stalks of chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons of shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Dice or shred the chicken breasts or you can use a pre cooked chicken.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the chicken with the blue cheese and hot sauce. Add the celery.
- Place the cauliflower thins on the baking sheet next to each other. Cook them for 5 minutes.
- Evenly arrange the chicken mixture on 3 of the cauliflower thins. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top of each one.
- Cook for another 3-5 minutes until the cheese is melted and they are warm enough.
- Place the remaining thins on top and enjoy!
- Alternatively you can spray a pan and cook them on the stove top – like you would a grilled cheese.