BUFFALO CHICKEN & CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE
- 1 pound of chicken cut up in pieces
- 1 bag of riced cauliflower- 8 ounces
- ½-1 cup of chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons of cream cheese
- Hot sauce to taste
- 2 -3 tablespoons of blue cheese
- 3 large stalks of celery-cut up into small pieces
- In a sprayed large skillet cook chicken until no longer pink. Microwave your cauliflower rice and squeeze all the moisture out with a “nut bag” or cheese cloth. This is an important step!
- Add the riced cauliflower, celery, cream cheese and the broth to chicken. Continue stirring and add hot sauce and blue cheese. Let it sit for about 10-15 minutes.
- You can eat immediately or sprinkle with any cheese and bake for a few minutes.