Brownie bread-almond flour
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup of butter or coconut oil
- ¼ cup of coconut palm sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1 mini avocado-mashed-optional but it keeps it moist
- 2 tsp of vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- ¼ cup of cocoa- or chocolate protein powder
- Dark chocolate chips or chopped nuts-optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the butter, sugar, vanilla, and avocado. Beat in the eggs.
- Mix dry ingredients and stir into the wet ingredients. Stir in chocolate chips and/ or nuts.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the center comes out clean with a toothpick.