Almond Four Crust Breakfast Pizza
- 3 tablespoons of butter or coconut oil
- 3 ounces of cream cheese-softened
- 2 eggs or “flax” eggs
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar-optional
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 8 turkey sausage links- cooked
- Diced red bell peppers
- Slices of ham, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese or feta
- Avocado to spread on top-optional
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter and cream cheese and beat in the eggs. Slowly add in the almond flour, baking soda and apple cider vinegar if you’re using it.
- Refrigerate the dough or let it sit for about 30 minutes for best results. Press the dough into a rectangle or circle on the parchment paper. You will have to wet your hands a bit to prevent the dough from sticking to your hands.
- Bake for about 12 minutes. Let cool and top with your choice of toppings. I used a little cheddar cheese, diced red bell peppers, cut up turkey sausages, ham pieces, and spinach. Place back in the oven until the cheese melts.