BIG MAC SALAD
- 1 pound of organic lean ground beef
- 1 can of rotel
- Dill pickle slices
- 3 tablespoons of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bag of riced cauliflower-cooked and drained of excess water
- 1-2 cups of shredded romaine
- ½ cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup- look for low sugar
- 2 tablespoons of diced pickle or 1 tablespoon dill relish
- 1-2 tablespoons of sweet relish
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar or white vinegar
- In a large skillet sautee your ground beef until no longer pink. Add the cooked cauliflower rice and rotel to skillet.
- In a separate bowl combine the sauce ingredients.
- Add ½ of the sauce to the beef mixture and combine.
- Scoop mixture on top of lettuce and sprinkle with cheddar cheese, sliced pickles and more dressing.
* * Note- you will have plenty of leftover beef mixture for a couple of salads.You can also place the remainder in a casserole dish and heat it up for another day!