1 minute peanut butter brownie in a mug
- 3 tablespoons of almond flour
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa
- ¼ tsp of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar or coconut palm sugar or protein powder
- 1 tablespoon of PB2 or peanut butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of butter or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of dark chocolate pieces or chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons of almond milk
- Non stick spray for mug
- Spray a mug, ramekin or you can use a small glass measuring cup.
- Combine all the dry ingredients. Add in the wet ingredients and stir well.
- Microwave for 1 minute. Remove and let it still and cool for 2-3 minutes. Best when served warm! Top with whipped cream.